This Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Recipe was so simple I felt guilty putting it on the table. This recipe has a delicious combination of ingredients; I was able to have dinner on the table in less than an hour. This recipe makes 6, but you could increase the amount it serves very easily just double or triple as needed. I prepared the recipe as written. If you are looking for a quick and simple recipe you and your family will enjoy, give this Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Recipe a try; it’s excellent. Enjoy
6 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup prepared mustard
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Place in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
4. In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, basil, paprika, and parsley. Mix well. Pour 1/2 of this mixture over the chicken, and use a brush to coat.
3. Bake for 30 minutes. Turn chicken pieces over and brush with the remaining 1/2 of the honey mustard mixture. Bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. (Internal temperature of 165F.)