2 large egg, slightly beaten
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/3 cup Italian breadcrumbs
1-2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic or Garlic Powder to taste
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1/3 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
2 Tablespoons dried parsley
Directions for Meatballs
1. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
2.Shape into small to medium size meatballs, place them on a baking sheet.
3. Bake at 350F for 25 minutes or until fully cooked.
While the Meatballs are baking prepare the Spaghetti Casserole Dish
Ingredients for Spaghetti Casserole 1 (16 ounce) package thin spaghetti
3 tablespoons oil
3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
3 large eggs, slightly beaten
1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
black pepper (to taste)
2 (28 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce (or use your own favorite sauce)
1. Boil the spaghetti in a large pot of boiling water until just al dente; drain then place into a large bowl.
2. Toss the spaghetti with 3 tablespoons oil; cool slightly, then add in eggs, 1-1/2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, 1 cup Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper; using clean hands toss until thoroughly combined (you can use a spoon but hands are better!
3. Place the spaghetti into prepared baking dish, then press down slightly with hands.
4. Scatter the cooked meatballs over the spaghetti.
5. Top with spaghetti sauce over the top making certain to cover the pasta completely.
6. Cover with foil and bake 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
7. Remove from oven then sprinkle about 1-1/2 cups Mozzarella Cheese (or amount desired) over the top, then return to oven uncovered for 3-5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.