I was looking for a recipe that wasn’t a lot of work. I have been very busy and haven’t had a lot of time so I decided to put this Cheese Burger Casserole Recipe on the menu. This is another simple and good recipe that doesn’t have many ingredients, or that requires a lot of time. You could probably spice this recipe up a little more if you wanted to-but I think it is pretty good the way it is.
The next time you’re looking for a quick one dish recipe give this Cheese Burger Casserole Recipe a try. It’s a little different; but very good.
- 2 cups egg noodles (uncooked)
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 pound ground chuck
- ½ package dry onion mix
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 12 slice’s American cheese
- 2 cups seasoned croutons
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- While the noodles are cooking brown the burger in a large skillet. Drain if needed. Mix in the tomato soup un-diluted, and then stir in the dried onion soup mix.
- Whisk together the milk and eggs. Drain the noodles and stir in the egg mixture.
- Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray. Distribute 1/ 2 of the noodles on the bottom and cover with 6 slices of cheese. Spread all the meat mixture over the top of the cheese and spread the rest of the noodle mix on top. Cover with the remaining slices of cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes and then distribute the croutons over the top, and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.