Their are many simple recipes out their for Chicken Parmesan. And some not so simple. I have found the simple usually taste great . And this recipe is one of them. Very little prep or cooking time resulting in a great tasting dinner.
1. 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2. ½ cup Italian Bread Crumbs
3. 1 egg beaten
4. 4 teaspoons butter or oil
5. 8 0z package shredded mozzarella cheese
6. ½ cup parmesan cheese
2. Cups spaghetti sauce
1. Pound the chicken breasts to flatten.
2. Dip the chicken in egg then roll in the bread crumbs
3. Brown the coated chicken in the oil or butter for 10 to 15 minutes or until done.
4. Pour half the spaghetti sauce into a 9 x 5 casserole dish or baking pan.
5. Place the chicken breasts into the baking dish and sprinkle on the cheese.
6. Add the rest of the spaghetti sauce and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.