2 egg yolk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 (8 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
3/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a 13x9x2 inch pan with aluminum foil and spray with non stick.
3. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Add egg yolks, vanilla and salt.
5. Blend well.
6. Mix in flour just until combined.
7. Put into prepared pan, spreading evenly.
8. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with chocolate chips.
10. When melted, spread and sprinkle with nuts.
11. Cut into squares while warm.
12. Let cool completely.