4. 4 Boneless chicken breasts.
5. ¼ cup flour
6. 2 eggs-beaten
7. ¾ cups plain bread crumbs
8. 3 tablespoons olive oil
9. 1 ½ Tablespoon butter
10. Tooth picks
1. Mix together the cream cheese, crab meat and the soup mix and set on the side.
2. Cut a pocket in the side of each chicken breast-being careful as not to cut though the back.
3. Fill each pocket with the cream cheese, crab stuffing mix. Seal the opening with tooth picks.
4. Roll the stuffed chicken breasts in flour, then dip them in the eggs, then coat them with bread crumbs.
5. In a large skillet brown the stuffed chicken breasts to a golden brown.
6. Bake the chicken in a 13 x 9 inch baking pan at 350 degrees for 15 minutes to ½ hour, or until done.