When I am busy I just love my Crock Pot. Slow cookers are great for prepare and forget. Knowing that dinner is being well taken care of. This creamy Crock Pot chicken dinner will be a hit with the whole family. Just add some buttered noodles and dinner is set. If you like creamy Alfredo sauce you will love this recipe.
1. 3 pounds chicken
2. 1 pkg of Italian salad dressing mix ( 2/3 oz )
4. Tablespoons melted butter/ divided
5. 1 small onion
6. 1 garlic clove
7. 1 can cream of chicken soup ( 10 ½ ounce )
8. 8 ounces of cream cheese
9. ½ cup chicken broth
1. Place the chicken in the crock pot and sprinkle the Italian dressing on top of the chicken along with 2 tablespoons of butter.
2. Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
3. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a sauce pan. Sauté the onion and garlic. Then add the soup, cream cheese and chicken broth. Stir them up until smooth.
4. Add the mixture to the crock pot and cook for 1 more hour.