Cease salad croutons add crunch and seasoning to this Crunchy Baked Chicken Strips Recipe. This is a great recipe for any type of get together and would certainly be a great addition to the menu for a super bowl party. This is a simple recipe that only requires several ingredients, has very little cooking or prep time, so you can have it in front of your guests quickly. I used sweet and sour sauce when I served this recipe and it was very good.
Use your favorite dipping sauce and give this Crunchy Baked Chicken Strips Recipe a try.
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup baking mix
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup Cesar salad croutons (crushed)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- Dipping Sauce of Choice
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Place crushed Cesar salad croutons in a shallow bowl or pie plate.
- Place the baking mix in another shallow bowl and whisk in the salt and pepper.
- Cut chicken breasts lengthwise into 1 inch strips.
- Roll the chicken in the flour; then dip them in the beaten eggs, and then roll them in the crushed croutons.
- Place the chicken in a lightly greased (or sprayed) shallow baking pan and drizzle the melted butter over the top.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until chicken in no longer pink inside turning once during the cooking cycle.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.