Nothing seems to be able to replace mashed potatoes for the Holidays. This Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes Recipe is a simple recipe without a lot of ingredients, and you save a little time by not having to peel the potatoes. This Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes Recipe is smooth and creamy and would be great for the upcoming Easter Holiday. Enjoy
- 8 medium red potatoes, quartered
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons butter or stick margarine
- ½ cup fat-free milk, warmed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place potatoes and garlic in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes or until the potatoes are very tender.
- Drain well. Add the butter, milk and salt; mash with mixer or potato masher. Stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Serve with butter or gravy