If you’re in the mood to change things up a little bit the next time you grill pork chops give this Grilled BBQ Pork Chops with Cilantro Recipe a try. The sauce is quick and simple to put together and the Cilantro gives them a good and unique flavor.
Pork chops grill fairly quickly so you can have them on the table with your favorite side dish in less than an hour. Enjoy
- 4 bone in pork chops
- 1 tablespoon of orange zest
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper (finely chopped)
- ½ cup BBQ sauce (I used Open Pit)
- 1/ 2 cup Cilantro (chopped)
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- In a small bowl mix together all the ingredients except for the pork chops. Set aside ½ of the BBQ mixture.
- Place the chops on the grill and quote with the sauce mixture using a brush. Grill chops for about 5 minutes on each side, brushing with the BBQ mixture until it’s used up and chops are done. (Internal temperature should be 145F.)
- Remove chops from the grill and tent with aluminum foil for 5 minutes before serving. Serve the pork chops with remaining BBQ Cilantro sauce.
Adapted from Kraft.