If you like the flavor of garlic you will love this Grilled Garlic Butter Steak Recipe. The garlic sauce is so good, and it is easy to put together while the stakes are grilling. The first time we had this recipe for dinner was when my son was home from college and he prepared it for his cooking blog; blogchef.net.
I prepared the whole dinner on the grill which included grilled mushrooms on skewers along with a potato and onion packet. The combination was fantastic. I have included links to these posts, in this post.
The next time you’re ready to fire up the grill give this Grilled Garlic Butter Steak Recipe a try. Enjoy
- 4 beef steaks (T-Bone or New York Strip)
- ½ cup butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the grill on high heat with the grates coated with cooking spray or oil.
- While the grill is heating using a small sauce pan over low heat- melt the butter, and mix in the garlic powder and garlic; set mixture aside.
- Salt and pepper the steaks on both sides. Grill stakes 5 to 10 minutes per side or until steaks reach your desired doneness.
- When done transfer the stakes to a warm platter; spoon on the garlic sauce and let rest 3 minutes before serving.