The Super Bowl is only 7 days away and most of us are not only looking to watch a great game, but are also looking forward to enjoying some great game day party food. It’s real easy to put together your own Guacamole with this simple Homemade Guacamole Recipe. Prepare the Guacamole a little ahead of time to allow the flavors to blend.
Add this Homemade Guacamole Recipe to you Super Bowl recipe collection; its very good. Enjoy. Adapted from blogchef.net.
- 3 avocados (halved, peeled and pit removed)
- 1 lime (juiced)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper or to taste
- ½ medium onion (finely diced)
- 2 Roma tomatoes (seeded and diced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- Prepare the avocados, onion, garlic, tomatoes and cilantro according to the ingredients list.
- Juice the lime into a large bowl. Using a fork or potato masher, mash the avocados in the bowl along with the lime juice. Season the mixture with the salt, cumin, and cayenne pepper.
- Mix in the tomatoes, garlic, onion, and cilantro.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour before serving.