1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
1 (29 ounce) can sliced yellow cling peaches, drained
1 package yellow cake mix
1 package vanilla instant pudding mix
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup oil
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Combine butter and brown sugar and pour into 13×9-inch pan.
2. Arrange peaches on top.
3. Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl.
4. Beat at medium speed 4 minutes.
5. Spoon into pan and bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until cake springs back when touched.
6. Cool in pan 5 minutes.
7. Invert onto platter, and cool completely.
8. Garnish with whipped topping, if desired.