This Pizza Spaghetti Bake recipe is quick and simple to put together and just requires a few ingredients.
Use your favorite spaghetti sauce and you can have supper on the table in less than an hour.
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed and minced)
- 2½ cups spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package pepperoni (3.5 ounces sliced)
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In the bottom of a large bowl whisk the eggs and milk together and then mix in the Parmesan cheese, garlic, and oregano and then mix in the cooked spaghetti.
- Spray a 13 x 9 casserole dish with cooking spray and pour the spaghetti mix into the casserole dish.
- Pour the spaghetti sauce over the top, and top with ½ of the pepperoni slices. Spread the mozzarella cheese evenly over the top and then top with the remaining pepperoni.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and starts to brown.
- Let rest for 5 minutes and serve hot.