6. 1 envelope onion soup mix
7. 1 14.5 oz can chicken broth
8. 1 cup water
9. 6 small wooden skewers
10. ¼ cup butter or margarine
1. String chunks of pork on skewers
2. Combine flour, garlic salt and pepper on a plate or platter.
3. Roll kabobs in flour mixture.
4. In a large frying pan brown the kabobs in the oil and butter. Turning frequently.
5. Drain the pan and sprinkle the pork with the onion soup mix.
6. Add the broth and water.
7. Cover and bring to a boil-then simmer for 1 hour or until the pork is tender.
8. Remove the kabobs and thicken the juice for gravy.