When I first looked at this recipe it was so simple I wasn’t sure how good it would be. But sometimes simple is good. For the ease and time involved this simple chicken cutlet recipe is excellent. I hope you enjoy.
1. 4 boneless chicken breast half’s
2. 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
3. 2 eggs beaten
3. Salt and pepper
4. 2 tablespoons oil
5. 1 clove garlic crushed
1. Pound and flatten chicken.
2. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Dip chicken breast in the egg then coat with bread crumbs.
4. In a large skillet sauté garlic until golden brown then discard.
5. Brow the chicken on both sides until brown.
6. Bake in a 9 x 13 baking dish or pan at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until done.