When I first looked at this recipe it was so simple I wasn’t sure how good it would be; but sometimes simple is good. For the ease, and time involved, this simple chicken cutlet recipe is delicious.
I hope you enjoy.
- 4 boneless chicken breast half’s
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 eggs beaten
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- Pound and flatten chicken.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken breast in the egg then coat with bread crumbs.
- In a large skillet sauté garlic until golden brown then discard.
- Brow the chicken on both sides until brown.
- Bake in a 9 x 13 baking dish or pan at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until done.