If you are looking for a simple Pancake Recipe this is it. There is a good chance you will have everything you need on hand. There is very little prep time and the end result is a light and fluffy delicious pancake. The next time you make pancakes don’t buy a mix from the store. This Simple Pancake Recipe won’t take much more time and you will have the advantage of knowing what’s in it. Enjoy!
1 1/2 cup milk
4 Tablespoons margarine, melted
2 cups flour
2 tablespoon sugar
6 teaspoons baking powder
1. Beat eggs until fluffy.
2. Add milk and melted margarine.
3. Add dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Heat a heavy griddle or fry pan which is greased with a little butter on a paper towel or use cooking spray.
5. The pan is hot enough when a drop of water breaks into several smaller balls which ‘dance’ around the pan.
6. Pour a small amount of batter (approx 1/4 cup) into pan and tip to spread out or spread with spoon.
7. When bubbles appear on surface and begin to break, turn over and cook the other side.
Great for Breakfast Lunch or Supper!