There is just so many things you can create cooking with chicken. This Pepper Chicken Recipe is just delicious. It is a simple recipe and doesn’t take much time to prepare. If you are in the mood for Asian food give this recipe a try. You and your family will love it. This recipe makes about 3 servings. It can easily be doubled.
3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
½ Teaspoon Garlic Salt
1 large green bell pepper
2 Green Onion Stalks
2 Tablespoons Oil
Ingredients for Sauce
½ cup Oyster Sauce
2 Teaspoons thick Soy Sauce
2 Teaspoons Sherry
1 Teaspoon White Pepper
2 Teaspoons Black Pepper
1. Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces.
2. Sprinkle chicken with garlic salt and mix into the chicken pieces thoroughly. Set aside.
3. Clean and Slice green pepper into ½ inch pieces and set aside.
4. Cut the root part off the green onions and the green tops. For this recipe you wand the onion itself. Dice the white part that is left and set it aside.
5. In a microwaveable bowl cover the green pepper pieces with water and microwave for 2 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water and set them aside.
6. In a bowl mix together all the ingredients for the sauce.
7. In a Wok add the oil and brown the chicken pieces till golden brown and done. Set aside.
8. Keeping the heat on high add the green pepper and onion pieces and stir fry them for 1 minute, then add the cooked chicken pieces and sauce. Mix thoroughly.
Serve over Rice