With the summer coming to an end I had to make potato salad at least one more time. This is a simple recipe with not a lot of prep time. However the longer you let it cool in the fridge the better the flavors will blend. Served with BBQ chicken or pork ribs fresh off the grill -what a great summer time meal.
1. 6 medium potatoes peeled- about 2 pounds .
2. 1 ½ cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
3. 1 Tablespoon Cider Vinegar
4. 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
5. 1 teaspoon salt
6. ¼ teaspoon pepper
7. 1 medium onion, chopped
8. 2 stalks of celery, chopped. 1 cup
9. 6 Hard boiled eggs- 4 chopped
1. Boil potatoes covered with water in a 3 quart sauce pan. Till tender. Then let cool.
2. Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the potatoes celery and onion
then mix in the eggs.
3. Slice the remaining 2 eggs-placing the slices on top of the potato salad. Garnish with paprika if desired.