3. 2 tablespoons pepper
4. 4 tablespoons paprika
5. 1 teaspoon garlic salt
6. 1 tablespoon ground mustard
7. 1 tablespoon ground thyme
8. 1 tablespoon sweet basil
9. 1 teaspoon ground oregano
10. 1 tablespoon ground ginger
11. 2 large eggs
1. Blend the flour and all the spices together.
2. Slightly beat the eggs in a separate bowl for dipping the chicken.
3. Dip the chicken in the egg mixture-then roll it in the spice flour mixture.
4. In a hot fry pan brown the chicken in oil.
5. Place the chicken in a metal or glass baking pan and bake for 45 minutes at 350F.
Note: I used 6 boneless chicken breasts for this recipe. I had plenty of spices left over. Unless you are cooking a large amount of chicken- this recipe could easily be cut in half. Enjoy!