How good can it get! These Italian Meatballs are easy and fast. Your Family will just love them. Add them to your favorite spaghetti sauce and your ready for dinner.
1. 1 1/3 pound lean ground beef
2. ½ cup dry Italian Bread Crumbs
3. ¼ cup ground parmesan cheese
4. ¼ cup milk
5. 1 ½ teaspoon dried onion flakes
6. 1 teaspoon salt
7. ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
8. 1 egg -beaten
9. ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1. Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Add all other ingredients and mix thoroughly. (hands seem to work best for this)
3. Form your meatballs and place them on a lightly coated baking sheet. Should come out to about 15 or 20 of them depending on the size you like.
4. Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes, or until done.
5. Add the meatballs to your spaghetti sauce and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes .