How good can it get! These Italian Meatballs are easy and fast. Your Family will just love them. Add them to your favorite spaghetti sauce and you’re ready for dinner.
- 1⅓ pound lean ground beef
- ½ cup dry Italian Bread Crumbs
- ¼ cup ground parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 ½ teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg -beaten
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add all other ingredients and mix thoroughly. (hands seem to work best for this)
- Form your meatballs and place them on a lightly coated baking sheet. Should come out to about 15 or 20 of them depending on the size you like.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes, or until done.
- Add the meatballs to your spaghetti sauce and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes .