You and your Family will Love It.
- 1 regular Pizza Crust
- 1 8 oz bag unseasoned Pizza Cheese
- ½ lb Steak your choice ( I used sirloin with this recipe )
- 1 can Campbell’s Beef Gravy-Regular Size
- ½ cup water
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ large onion sliced
- 1 8 oz can of sliced mushrooms or fresh if you wish
- Slice steak as thinly as possible into strips (partially freezing the steak makes this a lot easier)
- Brown the steak strips adding the ⅛th teaspoon of salt or to taste.
- Add the water and cook until just enough liquid is left to cover the steak strips and keep them moist
- In a separate skillet add the onions and mushrooms and cook until the onions are translucent and set aside
- Spread the gravy over the pizza crust and sprinkle on a light coating of cheese.
- Bake pizza crust at 400 degrees to very close to being done.
- Top the pizza with the onions and mushrooms then distribute the steak over the pizza and top with the remaining pizza cheese.
- Place the pizza back in the oven and continue baking till the pizza is done and the cheese is melted. Enjoy