You and your Family will Love It.
1 regular Pizza Crust
1 8 oz bag unseasoned Pizza Cheese
½ lb Steak your choice ( I used sirloin with this recipe )
1 can Campbell’s Beef Gravy-Regular Size
½ cup water
1/8 teaspoon salt
½ large onion sliced
1 8 oz can of sliced mushrooms or fresh if you wish
1.Slice steak as thinly as possible into strips
2. Brown the steak strips adding the 1/8th teaspoon of salt or to taste.
3. Add the water and cook until just enough liquid is left to cover the steak strips and keep them moist
4. In a separate skillet add the onions and mushrooms and cook until the onions are translucent and set aside
5. Spread the gravy over the pizza crust and sprinkle on a light coating of cheese.
6. Bake pizza crust at 400 degrees to very close to being done.
7. Top the pizza with the onions and mushrooms then distribute the steak over the pizza and top with the remaining pizza cheese.
8. Place the pizza back in the oven and continue baking till the pizza is done and the cheese is melted. Enjoy