2. 1 small package Jello-Strawberry gelatin.
3. 2/3 cup Sour Cream.
4. 2/3 cup powdered sugar
5. 1 tub 8 oz. cool whip
6. 1 ½ cups sliced strawberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease and flour 2 -9 inch cake pans.
3. Prepare cake batter as directed on the package.
4. Pour half the batter into a medium bowl and mix in the dry Jello until well blended.
5. Spoon half of the white batter, and half of the strawberry batter , side by side- into each cake pan.
6. Swirl the batters together using a teaspoon
7. Bake for 30 minutes and let cool thoroughly.
1. Mix sour cream and powdered sugar in a medium bowl until well blended.
2. Gently stir in whipped topping.
3. Cover the first cake layer with ½ the frosting. Top with 1 cup of strawberries.
4. Place the remaining cake layer on top and finish with the frosting on the top and side of the cake. Top with the remaining strawberries.