This Bacon Wrapped Salmon Recipe is simple, doesn’t require many ingredients, and cooks quick so you can have supper on the table in less than an hour. the bacon covering the salmon gives it a good flavor and keeps the fish nice and moist.
- 4 (4 ounce) skin-on salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ pound bacon (cut in half)
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Grease a shallow baking dish with olive oil. (I used a 9 x 11 casserole dish)
- Rinse and pat salmon dry with paper toweling. Place salmon skin side down in a single layer, salt and pepper to taste, and then sprinkle the garlic powder and dill over the top. Lay the slices of bacon over the top of the salmon covering the salmon completely; don’t overlap the pieces of bacon.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes until salmon separates easily with a fork (145F.) Turn the oven on broil and continue baking until bacon is crispy. (Watch closely the bacon cooks fast)
- Serve hot.
Adapted from All Recipes