A week doesn’t go buy that I don’t make a Yogurt Smoothie for an evening snack. The family loves them; they are healthy and delicious. I have included a few tips here to turn your Yogurt Smoothie Recipe into perfection. In this recipe I used the new Activia Harvest picks; it was a smooth and delicious addition.
For lunch, or an after dinner treat; treat you and your family to a Strawberry Banana smoothie with Activia Harvest Picks and enjoy!
4 tips to making delicious yogurt smoothies
1. Blend the fruit long enough but not too long. Blending the fruit too long will reduce the flavor.
2. Use honey instead of sugar; honey provides vitamins and minerals.
3. Don’t use water or ice, if you need to add liquid, use low fat milk.
4. Use a yogurt with a sweet fresh fruit flavor like Activia Harvest Picks
- 2 small cups Activia Harvest Picks strawberry yogurt
- 2 bananas (cut up)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries (sliced)
- 1 kiwi fruit (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons of wheat germ
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- ½ cup low fat milk
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend for 1 minute.
- Serve cold.
New Activia Harvest Picks is a deliciously fruity and silky smooth yogurt. You will enjoy a Harvest of real fruit in every silky spoonful.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Activia via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Activia