I you like chocolate you are sure to love these Triple Chocolate Brownies. These brownies are simple and quick to put together and your family will love them – in short they are chewy, moist and delicious.
I you’re looking for a sweet treat for Valentine’s Day give this Triple Chocolate Brownie Recipe a try. Enjoy
- 5 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate (chopped or shaved)
- 8 tablespoons butter (1 stick)
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/ 4 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place the semi-sweet and unsweetened chocolate along with the butter in a medium size microwaveable bowl. Microwave for about 1 minute and stir the mixture until combined. Microwave for an additional minute or until all the butter and chocolate is melted. Stir in the cocoa and set aside to cool. (Microwaves are different so keep your eye on it)
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, sugar, and vanilla until well blended. Stir in the chocolate mixture until thoroughly combined and then mix in the flour, and then fold in the nuts.
- Spread the mixture into an 8 x 8 baking pan lightly sprayed with cooking spray. (I like to use aluminum foil in the pan – you can lift the brownies out easily, and the foil gives a nice flat surface to cut them on)
- Bake for 30 – 40 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out fairly clean. Set on a cooling rack and let cool thoroughly before cutting.