This baked salmon is nice and moist and dill seasoning brings it to perfection. This is a simple recipe that doesn’t require much prep time.
I do a lot of fishing so I’m always on the lookout for good fish recipes. I’ll have to admit when I saw this one I wasn’t to sure if it would be that great; what a nice surprise, it was excellent.
Baked Salmon Recipe
Recipe type: Main
- 1½ cups mayonnaise
- ½ cup prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1½ pounds salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons dried dill, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a bowl, stir together mayonnaise and mustard. Stir in thyme, oregano, and basil. Place salmon fillets on a baking sheet, and spread with the mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with dill weed.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, until the salmon is easily flaked with a fork.