The coconut in Bai’s Cocofusion beverage incorporates antioxidants and provides a high dose of hydrating benefits without compromising its taste. The drinks are sold in eighteen-ounce plastic bottles, and they contain one gram of sugar and five calories per serving. Whether you prefer the fruit’s natural, sweet flavor or a milder, less sour version, you’ll find the Bai Coconut nutritional facts you need to make a good decision for your diet.
The Bai Coconut Pineapple beverage contains natural flavors and antioxidants. The flavored water, an eighteen-ounce bottle, contains only two grams of sugar per serving and is high in erythritol, a carbohydrate with no impact on blood sugar levels. The product’s packaging is appealing, with colorful images that depict the fruits and their benefits. The Bai Coconut Flavored Water also has no cholesterol or trans-fat content and is made by incorporating the ripe pineapple and coconut into a natural drink.
Bai Coconut Pineapple Nutrition Facts
Here’s a table of the nutrition facts for Bai Coconut Pineapple:
|Nutrient||Amount per serving (100ml)||% Daily Value*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
Note: *Percent daily values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet. The nutrition facts may vary depending on the product and serving size. It’s always important to check the label for accurate information.
Health Benefits Of Bai Coconut Pineapple
Here are some health benefits of bai coconut-pineapple:
- A great feature of the beverage is the low sugar and calories. The Bai Coconut Antioxidant is available in 18-oz. sizes and contains only one gram of sugar. The drink also contains no artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
- It also contains antioxidants, which are beneficial to our health. Choose the Bai Coconut Pineapple variety pack with 15 flavors to try for a refreshing taste. The beverage is an excellent choice for avoiding excessive amounts of fat and sugar.
- The beverage contains a proprietary blend of antioxidants, vitamin E, and caffeine extract. The nutrients in a single serving are based on cooked food.
- This coconut drink is made with two ingredients, but you can use it in desserts and other recipes. The brand uses two ingredients in its coconut-pineapple popsicles: white tea extract and organic coffee fruit, and the ph level is perfect for healthy consumption.
Are Bai Drinks Harmful?
Unfortunately, energy drinks include far more than just caffeine. Chemical additives and artificial components are found in the ingredients list of most high-octane beverages, which are damaging to your health.
- Although you may not be familiar with brominated vegetable oil, an industrial flame retardant, you may have previously consumed it if you prefer sports drinks. BVO can be found on the nutrition labels of several of the most popular energy drinks.
- It’s used to keep citrus flavors stable in foods and beverages, but it can cause memory loss, weariness, skin sores, headaches, and lack of coordination.
- It’s human nature to seek out bright and vibrant foods, and it’s nature’s way of luring us to the planet’s most nutrient-dense resources. Keep that in mind the next time you grab neon-colored sports or energy drinks.
Does Bai Coconut Have Sugar?
Bai Cocofusions Molokai Coconut Antioxidant Infused Beverages deliver a powerful punch of taste and hydration without the added sugar or calories.
With only 5 calories and 1 gram of sugar per serving, this delectable coconut-flavored water gives you a taste of sunshine with every sip. Bai Cocofusions Molokai Coconut contains no artificial sweeteners and is loaded with antioxidants for a tasty, guilt-free beverage.
Is Bai Coconut Water Good For Diabetics?
Coconut water is an elixir that may be consumed at any time and in any place. This drink is sterile, fresh, and free of artificial sweeteners and preservatives. Coconut water usage is considered to provide numerous health benefits.
One of the most important advantages is that it is an excellent drink for restoring electrolyte balance before and after workouts or physical activity, thanks to the presence of the two most vital salts – potassium and sodium. Calcium, phosphorus, zinc, manganese, iron, copper, and essential amino acids are also present.
Coconut water has proven to be an excellent drink for diabetics, despite the fact that it is good for overall health. Yes, you read that correctly. Coconut water, according to a study published in the Journal of Medicinal Food, aids in the treatment of diabetes.
It’s crucial to remember that coconut water is naturally sweet and includes fructose, so don’t drink too much of it. We explain why you should drink coconut water and how much you should drink to treat diabetes and maintain stable blood sugar levels.
Bai Coconut Flavored Water, Puna Coconut Pineapple
Bai CocoFusions are coconut-flavored water beverages that provide a refreshing fruity taste without added sugar and calories. Puna Coconut Pineapple is the gluten-free, kosher, low glycemic index, and brimming with coconut-pineapple fruit flavor. It’s infused with antioxidants and prepared without artificial sweeteners. One of the most powerful – and necessary – elements on the earth is water.
Beyond simple hydration, we’ve redefined and enlarged water’s superpowers at Bai. And we went all-in on it. Bai has 1 gram of sugar and ten calories per bottle and is vitamin C and antioxidant-infused, exotic-flavored, infused with little-known coffee fruit, tea extract infused for natural caffeine, naturally sweetened, colored, and flavored.
Bai is a plant-based antioxidant infusion that gives far more than plain H2O ever could. We imagined what water could be, and we created it. What if you could have a drink that tastes amazing and is also excellent for you? The first sip will be love at first sight.
- COCONUT AND FRUIT FLAVORED WATER DRINKS: loaded with tropical coconut-pineapple fruit flavor
- HEALTHY FLAVOR AND JUST 10 CALORIES: low calorie, shouldn’t mean low flavor Bai works to deliver low calorie, bold fruity flavor so that you don’t have to sacrifice
- FREE OF ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS: and made with just one gram of sugar per serving
- ANTIOXIDANT INFUSED: as well is gluten-free, non-GMO, vegan, and kosher, with the low glycemic index
- CAFFEINE: contains 35mg of caffeine per serving
The Bai Coconut pineapple is rich in fiber, and its nutrients are easily digested. This drink contains no added sugar and only one gram of natural sugar. The only ingredient is Stevia leaf extract.
It is found in many different foods, including green coffee beans, pineapple, and pandan leaves. These are all-natural ingredients, and the Bai Molokai is rich in vitamin A and vitamin C. The brand’s products are high in antioxidants.