Baked Potato Salad Recipe
- 6 hard boiled eggs chopped
- 8 potatoes, cubed (half peeled or half with skin)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 6 slices bacon, diced & crisply cooked
- 6 green onions
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- Cube and boil potatoes with salt.
- Crumble bacon and sliced onions (including tops).
- Combine sour cream, pepper, and Miracle Whip.
- Add to potatoes.
- Add bacon, onions, eggs, and cheese (reserve some of each for the top).
- Mix with potatoes.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Top with reserved cheese, onions, and bacon.
- Bake 350 for 10-15 minutes (until cheese melts).