Best Ever Grilled Turkey Burgers Recipe
- 1/2 cup real mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup traditional bread crumbs
- 1 envelope of dry onion soup mix
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 8 hamburger buns (toasted on the grill)
- Preheat and prepare grill for medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together except for the buns until roughly combined. Divide the mixture into 8 burgers.
- Grill burgers until browned and slightly charred on both sides to an internal temperature of 165F. Toast buns while burgers are grilling.
- Top with your choice of condiments.