Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1 egg beaten
- 4 teaspoons butter or oil
- 8 0z package shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 Cups spaghetti sauce
- Pound the chicken breasts to flatten.
- Dip the chicken in egg then roll in the breadcrumbs.
- Brown the coated chicken in the oil or butter for 10 to 15 minutes or until done.
- Pour half the spaghetti sauce into a 9 x 5 casserole dish or baking pan.
- Place the chicken breasts into the baking dish and sprinkle on the cheese.
- Add the rest of the spaghetti sauce and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.