Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cake Recipe
- 18 oz package of chocolate chip cookies
- ¼ cup butter or margarine melted
- 1 cup hot fudge topping
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 12 cherries
- Crush half the cookies to make the crumbs.
- Combine crumbs with melted butter or margarine and press them into the bottom of a 9-inch spring form or pie plate.
- Stand the remaining cookies around the edge of the plate or springform.
- Spread ¾ cup fudge topping over the crust. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- While the crust is freezing soften 1 quart of ice cream on the counter or use a microwave.
- After the crust has chilled spread the ice cream over the layer of fudge. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Scoop the last quart of ice cream into balls and arrange over the layer of ice cream.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Finish off with the rest of the fudge topping, Topped with whip cream and cherries.