Creamy Twice Baked Potato Recipe
- 2 medium baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 0z package of cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Pierce potatoes and bake at 375 degrees F for one hour or until tender. Cool
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each potato.
- Scoop out the potato pulp and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add butter, milk, and salt. Beat until fluffy.
- Mix in cream cheese and sour cream and spoon into the potato shells.
- Sprinkle with paprika and bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes. Or until the tops are golden brown.