Italian chicken breast Recipe
- 3 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- Mix the spices and flour together.
- Dip the chicken in the milk and coat with the flour mixture.
- Place on a towel to dry.
- Fry the chicken in some hot oil to brown on both sides.
- Remove from the pan and place in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake in an oven at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes or until done. Do not overcook.
- Serve hot!