Marinated Grilled Steak Recipe
- 3 steaks
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh garlic (I used 6 large cloves)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4–1/3 cup olive oil (can use vegetable oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (or to taste)
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour over steaks.
- Cover tightly and place the steaks in the refrigerator for minimum 4
- hours or even better for 24 hours.
- Remove the steaks from the fridge.
- Bring the steaks down to almost room temperature before grilling.
- Season steaks with steak seasoning or seasoning of choice if desired
- Grill to desired doneness