One Dish Slow Cooker Turkey Legs Supper Recipe
- 4 turkey legs
- 3 medium red potatoes (quartered or cut into chunks)
- 1/2 pound baby carrots (whole)
- 2 medium onions (sliced lengthwise)
- 1 can condensed tomato soup (undiluted)
- 1/3 cup water
- 4 cloves garlic (thinly sliced)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Layer the onions, potatoes and carrots on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl mix together the water, tomato soup, garlic, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning; pour the mixture over the vegetables and then arrange the turkey legs on top.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or until vegetables are tender and turkey is done.