When I first tried PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE with its rich chocolaty taste, peanut butter came to mind, and I thought this Peanut Butter Cupcakes recipe using PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE for frosting would be a great combination. I was right; they are made for each other. The rich chocolate PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE taste, combined with the Peanut Butter Cupcakes was delicious, and because it is so close to Easter I couldn’t resist topping them with some jelly beans for a colorful display. So if you’re looking for a great sweet treat for the upcoming holiday, give this Peanut Butter Cupcakes Recipe with PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE a try, you’re Family and Kids will love it. Enjoy!
|Peanut Butter Cupcakes Recipe with PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE||
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 pinch salt
- 2- 8 0z Tubs PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE (Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate your choice)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a cupcake pan with paper liners, or grease and flour cups.
- In a large bowl, mix together the brown sugar, shortening and peanut butter until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt; stir into the batter alternately with the milk.
- Spoon into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until the top of the cupcakes spring back when lightly pressed. Cool in the pan for at least 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Frost with PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE (Real Chocolate blended with rich, creamy PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread)
- Garnish with Jelly Beans or Maraschino Cherries. (Optional)
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Kraft via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Kraf