Simple Bacon and Potato Roast Chicken Recipe
- 12 chicken thighs
- 12 slices center-cut bacon
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds baby red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Adobo seasoning
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Wrap each chicken piece in a slice of bacon, trying to cover as much of
- the chicken as possible.
- Place the wrapped chicken pieces in a 9×13 inch baking dish, season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle the onion over the chicken.
- Push potatoes down into the spaces between the chicken pieces and around the edge of the dish.
- Combine the chives, basil, garlic powder, Adobo seasoning, and black pepper in a small bowl, and sprinkle the seasoning over the chicken and potatoes.
- Bake for 1 hour, until the bacon, is crisp and brown and the potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle with salt, if desired, and serve hot.