Simple Fudge Cocoa Brownie Recipe
- ½ cup butter or margarine ( 1 stick )
- ½ cup of Cocoa
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chopped nuts ( optional )
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Grease or use non-stick to coat an 8×8 inch baking pan.
- In a medium saucepan melt the butter or margarine.
- Remove from heat and add the cocoa and mix till well blended.
- Mix in the sugar and Vanilla.
- Thoroughly blend in the eggs one egg at a time.
- Add the flour and salt. Do not overbeat.
- Mix in the flour until the whiteness disappears.
- Fold in the nuts.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.