Simple Macaroni and Tomato Recipe
- 1 ½ to 2lbs ground beef
- 1 16 0z box of shell macaroni
- 2 large cans of diced tomatoes (seasoned ) or plain. Your choice. I prefer seasoned.
- 1 medium onion (sliced)
- Garlic Powder
- Salt and pepper
- You can pretty much season this to taste.
- In a frying pan brown the burger and sliced onion.
- Drain any excess fat.
- Add the tomatoes and season to taste with the salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Cook on medium heat till the onions are tender.
- While the tomatoes are cooking, cook the macaroni.
- Mix the two together and you are ready to eat.