Simple Potato Salad Recipe
- 6 medium potatoes peeled- about 2 pounds.
- 1 ½ cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 Tablespoon Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped. 1 cup
- 6 Hard-boiled eggs- 4 chopped
- Boil potatoes covered with water in a 3-quart saucepan. Till tender. Then let cool.
- Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the potatoes celery and onion
- then mix in the eggs.
- Slice the remaining 2 eggs-placing the slices on top of the potato salad. Garnish with paprika if desired.