Simple Spaghetti Sauce Recipe
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2–3 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 8 oz package of fresh mushrooms or canned
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 ½ pounds hamburger
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients except the burger, pepper, mushrooms, and onion.
- In a skillet brown the burger, mushrooms, and onion. Drain any excess fat.
- Add the spaghetti sauce and simmer for at least 30 minutes or until burger is done.
- Serve over hot spaghetti.