Slow Cooker Honey-Garlic Chicken Thighs Recipe
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken thighs (trimmed of any excess fat)
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup honey
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Rice to serve chicken over – I think this would also go good with hash browns.
- In a medium size, bowl mix together the soy sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic, and basil.
- Arrange chicken thighs on bottom of the slow cooker and pour the sauce over the top of the chicken.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or until thighs are fork tender
- If serving with rice, start rice about 30 minutes before chicken is done.
- Serve chicken and sauce over rice.