Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
- 2 pounds lean ground beef (I used ground round)
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- ½ cup Italian bread crumbs
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 one ounce package dry Au jus mix
- A ¾ cup of water
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- Place flour in a shallow dish.
- In a large bowl using your hands mix together the ground beef, onion soup mix, bread crumbs, and milk; form into eight patties.
- In a medium size, bowl mixes together the soup and Au jus mix.
- Roll the patties lightly in flour and brown them on both sides in a large skillet using the oil. Arrange the parries in a pyramid shape in the slow cooker and pour the soup mixture over the top.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours or until burger is done.
- Serve hot with the gravy over the top of the patties and mashed potatoes.