Smoked Polish Sausage Casserole Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 1 pound smoked polish sausage (cut into 1/2 inch pieces)
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can or jar sauerkraut (14 ounces rinsed and well drained)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl mix together the pasta, soup, sausage, green onions, garlic, milk, mustard, sauerkraut, and 1 cup of cheese.
- Place the mixture in a 2-quart casserole dish lightly sprayed with cooking spray and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 35 to 50 minutes or until bubbly. Serve hot.