Taco Casserole Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (15 ounces) can refried beans
- 2 cups mixed cheddar, divided (or mixed cheddar, jack, etc.)
- 1 cup of salsa
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 (2 1/3 ounce) can slice black olives
- 1 tomato chopped
- 2 cups corn chips, coarsely crushed or chopped
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add Taco seasoning and cook according to directions on the package.
- Cover the bottom of a 8 x 8 casserole dish with the corn chips.
- Heat refried beans on the stove until hot.
- Add 1 cup cheese and 1 cup salsa-mix into the beans.
- Pour bean mixture over the corn chips.
- Add the burger on top of the beans.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top.
- Sprinkle the olives and green onions over the cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees until cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the chopped tomatoes on top. Wait for one to two minutes.