I was looking for a good side dish to go with a turkey meatloaf dinner I was preparing and I decided to give this 3 Cheese Potato Casserole Recipe. This is a simple recipe with not a lot of prep time, because the main ingredient is frozen O’Brien potatoes. I have prepared something like this recipe before, but it did not call for the 3 different varieties of cheeses. Be sure your potatoes are completely undaunted or it will dramatically increase the cooking time. This recipe also could easily be used for a standalone main dish meal. If you’re looking for a side dish to go with dinner give this 3 Cheese Potato Casserole Recipe a try and enjoy.
|3 Cheese Potato Casserole Recipe||
- 1 (28 ounce) package frozen potatoes O’Brien with peppers and onions (thawed)
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded Muenster cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons butter (melted)
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the bread crumbs and butter until well mixed.
- Spoon the mixture into the casserole dish. Mix the bread crumbs and melted butter; sprinkle over the potatoes.
- Bake the casserole for 50 to 60 minutes or until bubbly and potatoes are tender.