This Baked Potato Wedges recipe makes a good side dish. I used them for a fish fry, and they went with the fish really well. There is very little prep time involved and they bake fairly quickly. So if you want to get away from the oil for fries give these a try.
Baked Potato Wedges
- 3 – 4 medium size potatoes (scrubbed with skin on)
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup fresh parsley (Chopped)
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Slice potatoes in half and then slice again to quarter. Whisk eggs in a small bowl. In another bowl mix together the rest of the ingredients. Dip potato wedges in the eggs and then roll them in the spice mixture until well covered.
- Place wedges on a baking sheet lightly sprayed with cooking spray and bake for about 30 minutes or until potatoes are done.
- Let rest for 5 minutes and serve.