Banana Bread with Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 4 bananas finely crushed
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup walnut pieces
- Mix together the butter and sugar.
- Mix in the eggs and crushed bananas.
- Next add the flour, soda, and salt to the mixture.
- Stir in the vanilla and walnuts.
- Pour into a greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 360 degrees for 1 hour.
- ounces of cream cheese.
- /3 cup butter.
- cups powdered sugar
- teaspoon vanilla
- Tablespoons of milk
- Mix cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and milk. Add in the powdered sugar with a mixer to the consistency you want your frosting.
- Make sure the bread is cooled toughly before frosting.