Add Cream Cheese frosting to this Banana Bread and it is just delicious, easy to create, and it doesn’t take up a lot of time.
Banana Bread with Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
Recipe Type: Dessert
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 4 bananas finely crushed
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup walnut pieces
- Mix together the butter and sugar.
- Mix in the eggs and crushed bananas.
- [url href=”http://cullyskitchen.com/banana-bread-with-cream-cheese-frosting-recipe/banana-bread-batter-picture/”][img src=”http://cullyskitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/banana-bread-batter-picture.jpg” width=”150″ height=”150″ class=”alignnone size-full” title=”banana-bread-batter-picture” alt=”banana-bread-batter-picture”][/url]
- Next add the flour, soda and salt to the mixture.
- Stir in the vanilla and walnuts .
- Pour into a greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 360 degrees for 1 hour.
- [url href=”http://cullyskitchen.com/banana-bread-with-cream-cheese-frosting-recipe/baked-banana-bread/”][img src=”http://cullyskitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/baked-banana-bread.jpg” width=”150″ height=”150″ class=”alignnone size-full” title=”baked-banana-bread” alt=”baked-banana-bread”][/url]
- [b]Cream Cheese Frosting[/b]
- ounces of cream cheese.
- /3 cup butter.
- cups powdered sugar
- teaspoon vanilla
- Tablespoons of milk
- Mix cream cheese, butter, vanilla and milk. Add in the powered sugar with a mixer to the consistency you want your frosting.
- Make sure the bread is cooled toughly before frosting.